Have you spotted one of our water refill stations?
We have a number of water refill stations around Perth to provide an alternative to using disposable plastic water bottles when you are out and about.
Instead, you can fill up your own bottle at one of our stations! You’ll find them:
- along Oxford Street in Leederville
- at The Grove Precinct
- at Brighton Plaza and the Eastern Foreshore in Mandurah
- at Marmion Reserve, Mount Henry Bridge and Kadidjiny Park in Melville
- on Marine Parade in Cottesloe
- at Tomato Lake and Forster Park Clubrooms in Belmont
- on Bayview Terrace in Claremont
- at Perth Zoo.
The refill stations are part of a partnership with our Waterwise Councils to support their sustainability efforts to reduce the amount of plastic going into landfill.
Here's a handy map to help you find your nearest station!