Change a service

Here you can find out about relocating or downgrading water services, as well as disconnecting water or sewer services.

How to apply online

Submit your request using BuilderNet. If you are not a regular BuilderNet user, please use our Guest Account option to log in.

  • Lodge a 'Water application' for the disconnection of a water service, the relocation of a water service, or to request to downgrade or upgrade a water service.

  • Lodge a 'Sewer Conversion application' if you are converting from septic to sewer.

  • Check first – if you have engaged a plumber to do the conversion, they may have already submitted an application.    

  • We will email an invoice to you detailing the associated fees.

Submit your application now

Converting from septic to sewer?

Before converting from a septic tank to a wastewater connection, contact your local government's environmental health officer, who will advise if you need to decommission the old septic tank and the associated requirements.

Find out more information about Sewer connections and junctions.

More information

You can contact us via one of the following options:


Phone: 13 13 95 between 8am and 5pm weekdays.

You may also be interested in


Login now
rolls of blueprints

Removing water from a construction site?

Apply for a permit
splashing water