Please complete this form to apply for our free Data Logging Program.
This free program is available to non-residential sites using less than 20 million litres of scheme water annually, that are currently participating in one of these programs:
- Waterwise Councils Program
- Waterwise Aquatic Centre Program
- Waterwise Office Program
Before you apply
- Take a photo of your water meter, you will need to upload it with your application.
- Please complete this water use table to record site water use for 1 week, to check for leaks. You will need to upload your competed water use table with your application.
Water use table
After you apply
- Assessment can take up to 4 weeks.
- If your application is successful, a data logger will be installed for a maximum of 3–4 weeks. Once installed, you will receive daily alerts to review your water use.
- A Water Corporation contractor will install and retrieve the data logger from your site, unless other arrangements are made.
- On sites with multiple meters, our Project Officer will assess your site and determine the best meter to be logged.
- Data loggers can't be installed with a smart meter that is installed at most properties in Port Hedland, Karratha, Onslow and Kalgoorlie/Boulder. Once we've received your application, we will let you know if your property has a smart meter.